Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog to the Future

It's REALLY late and I just spent the entire evening updating miles and miles of attractions around the country.  But, just to get started...

Years ago, Brian Cullman wrote a song called "How to Prepare for the Past," - he got the title during a moment of dyslexia in a bookstore when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a workbook called "How to Prepare for the PSAT."

He told me I could steal it and write a novel.  I did.  It's in my drawer.  I wrote it while I was working at MacNeil/Lehrer, and I repurposed a chapter when I took a writing course a few years ago - it holds up surprisingly well.  I might add some of it here.

But meanwhile, I'm assuming the statute of limitations on using the name extends to blogs.

1 comment:

If you could go back in time, you'd

Biscuit Davis

Biscuit Davis